Joe Morgan was kind enough to share the complete parts list for his
400hp combo, shown here:
- K&N air filter Mounted directly to air meter
Stock Vane Air Meter
Stock SVO 3" (E4ZZ-12B529-A) Throttle Body
Stock manifold, late model style, ported lower half, gutted upper half
- Cast Iron Port matched to intake, big valves, good valve job, Esslinger hardware
- Engle 55 Installed with stock pulley
- Manifold: Ported stock ("E6SE" casting)
Pipe 3" to rear of car + Borla muffler
- Cast Iron Head and Main bearing studs, O-ringed
- Stock Ford Modified for floating pins 0.0045" skirt clearance Back-cut upper ringland
- Stock Ford, Total Seal second ring
- Ford 0.002" rod/main
- Crower Sportsman stock length
- 90hp dry-manifold type for 5.0 Adds fuel by closing stock return line
to increase pressure.
- Fuel System
- Stock 86 SVO computer ("PE") plus chip to raise rev limiter to 7K.
Stock 35lb/hr injectors.
Two full-size Ford truck pumps (E7TF-AA) in series, with 3/8"
factory plastic lines and an F1SZ-9155-A filter.
Stock pulse damper retained.
Ported Ranger fuel rail.
- "S" trim T04 compressor with a dynamic seal, and an 0.82 A/R bolt-on
Turbonetics exhaust housing.
Intake side is a T4, exhaust side is a T3 with stock turbine wheel.
- Aftermarket Garret designed for a Toyota truck, with modified tanks and 2" inlet and outlet.
- Boost Control
- Simple "fish-tank" style bleeder valve, courtesy of Superchips. Set to 16-17 psi.
- Stock TFI with an MSD 6.
Motorcraft wires and stock 10 degree timing.
AWSF32C spark plugs gapped at 0.030"
- Head Gasket
Copyright © 1998-2014 by TurboFord, All Rights ReservedPage last updated: Friday, 28-Oct-2005 11:26:27 EDT